2. Use life’s teachable moments to train your children.
3. Take a field trip to a junkyard.
4. Teach your children to link money with labor.
5. Teach your children how to save.
6. Get your children started on the lifetime adventure of giving.
7. Provide your children with financial planning tools.
8. Teach your children how to say “No.”
9. Show your children how family finances work.
10. Never underestimate the power of your example.
Original source: Justin Taylor's blog | Link to the article here.